The thoughts of keith ... brace yourself

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The infamous Keith memo

Memorandum

To: The World
From: Keith Dwayne Smith
Date: November 16, 2005
Re: Being nice is for straight up suckas …

A great man, Dr. Suess, was quoted:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind.”



What does this mean? I am being true to myself, despite what others might say or feel. In this Politically Correct, “touchy-feely-sensitive” society, that is considered being nice and not considering others feelings first. Well what about mine? Is it right to suppress who I am to make someone else feel good about themselves? There are over six billion people on this rock and I do not have the time for it.

In short, I will be who I am and let society kiss off. This does not mean I will be constructing the Death Star and going on a rampage (cost being an issue), but I will say what I feel and do as I please. Those who know me will know that I meant them no harm, but those who want to judge me and not know me, oh well. Let them keep their distance.

In short, those who matter most to me understand and let me be me; those that have a problem with me, I really do not care what they think. They can call me whatever they want, but let this be known, if I catch wind of it, there will be some tears spilled (…and they will not be mine because I do not cry). As I said, it is not being mean, it is just being me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home