The thoughts of keith ... brace yourself

Friday, August 26, 2005

just some thoughts for today ...

Cookie Monster taught me this:

"C is for cookie."

My mother and my grandmother taught me (if by teaching you mean beating the stubborn son, then I guess you can say taught) the benefits of eating the right foods. Now there is a movement to have Cookie Monster eat other foods as to set the proper example. Come on America, who is teaching who? Are we that dense where a Muppet has more influence over your child than you as a parent?

Also, a storm is brewing in Chicago ...

Someone has pissed off Oprah. Come one people, have we forgotten how much power this woman has? This lady walked in to a town ruled by the Klan and ran them. She is not to be played with. Ask the beef council.

... see the article ...

In short, never make a woman mad (especially this one) angry ... um kay ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home